Moka Coffee Maker,Moka pot,Coffee Maker Machine
Note : 1cup=50ml
- Material: Aluminum
- Eight-angle top and removable bottom pot,with deluxe plastic handle and knob.
- Aluminum-casting frame, with filter funnel.
- Rubber gasket and copper safety valve.
- 1Tazze (50ml)
- Color:original color
- Be available for Cooker, Household gas stove, travel furnaces and alcohol stove.
- Principle: high temperature steam extraction of coffee.
Moka pots are three-chambered metal pots.These pots are available in all sizes.
all comes in three parts:
- Bottom chamber holds fresh water and usually has a pressure valve.
- Middle is a perforated coffee basket or funnel to hold the grounds,which should be lightly packed.
- The top chamber is where the brewed coffee ends up.
- Suitable for use in and out door.
How to use:
- Fill up with water the lower part avoiding that water surpasses the safety valve.
- Place the ground coffee inside the funnel with slight pressure. Do not use malt or coffees with other substances which may obturate the filter orifices.
- Clean the screw circle, the rubber ring and the funnel sides. Any left coffee particle may deprive hermetical closing and produce stem scapes.
- Keep the coffeemaker in upright position when screwing the two bodies. This will avoid coffee moistening.
- Take off coffeemaker from fire as soon as you can check that the coffee infusion is totally gone to the upper part.
- The upper body and the tube for which the coffee infusion goes up must be periodically cleaned. For this purpose take off the rubber ring and the filter. Never use any soap or detergent.